Is Jane Insane?

Monday, November 21, 2005

Jane has turned into a touchy insecure little cunt.

Her site is now members only. Some one was right, she is to immature to handle criticism. Thats OK though, I made a long list of the blogs she visits. I will troll for comments to be used here against her. These games are grand, and Jane needs the education. You can run, but you cannot hide. In the alternative, you can go apologize to the person you wronged. Its not me by the way, but he/she will inform me when you do.

4 Comments:

  • Sorry I'm late to the discussion. Jane seems like a nice sensitive girl. I went to her site but I can't read any of her wisdom. Is there a way I can get some of her past posts? She could change my life!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, November 21, 2005 12:35:00 PM  

  • Sorry Sean, Jane has blocked her entire sire including the archives, but thats OK, even if you could get into her site, there isn't much wisdom there to read.

    By Blogger Topeka Troll, at Monday, November 21, 2005 1:04:00 PM  

  • Heh! Heh! Heh! You have succeeded in driving her underground.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, November 21, 2005 4:10:00 PM  

  • Oh, the poor little thing. The funny part is, she may as well just dump her site at this point and send out mass emails to her friends. Personally, I'd never heard of her until after Denny posted the Bum-B-Q and even then, I never noticed anything that was worth the time it took to stop in. It was fun to watch her thrashing in the straw of her little internet cell, gnashing her teeth at all the mean, nasty old right wingers while it lasted, though.

    Ah well, I'm just glad that I was able to give her a couple of the hits that she craves so much before she realized that she doesn't want anyone reading her, um....private...blog...thing. Keep at it, Trolldude. If we can't laugh at the leftards, the only alternative is to weep at the thought that they might slip through even more genetic cracks and breed another generation of emotional cripples.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, November 22, 2005 12:58:00 PM  



<< Home