Janes usual tricks
As usual, Jane has blocked me from seeing her site. I guess she is more insecure than she lets on. Thats ok though. In a few hours my ISP will reassign the addresses and I can check to see what she is up to. In the event that she ever figures out how to block me, I have an entire University full of computers to pick from. At last count, over 4000 machines in the computer science labs alone. Now aint life grand?
I've decided for the time being to moderate comments. This site is for the detracters whom Jane will not publish, not for her faux friends. You all post over at her main site. You are welcome to come and read and see what other think of her and her ramblings.
I've decided for the time being to moderate comments. This site is for the detracters whom Jane will not publish, not for her faux friends. You all post over at her main site. You are welcome to come and read and see what other think of her and her ramblings.

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Anonymous, at Monday, November 21, 2005 10:18:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Topeka Troll, at Monday, November 21, 2005 10:23:00 AM
Someone inquired about what Jane does at the university. Sorry, I don't know. Its possible that she does clean toilets, with a nick name of Shitzgirl, it seems likely.
By
Topeka Troll, at Monday, November 21, 2005 11:25:00 AM
<< Home