Jane has a new troll buddy
Henry or Jane is posting as Dee, and claiming to be my ex. Iwent to their new shit blog. They have information that Jane gleened from me when she e-mailed me posing as Margie. Go give the cunt a little linky love to inspire her writing.
And hey Dee, err Jane, Its EXACTLY, not exctly. I guess I'm not the only one with poor spelling.
And hey Dee, err Jane, Its EXACTLY, not exctly. I guess I'm not the only one with poor spelling.

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Dee, at Friday, May 08, 2009 10:30:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Dee, at Friday, May 08, 2009 10:31:00 AM
No, actually I'm posting as myself, from jolly old England, where I've lived for nearly two years.
Any more ridiculous and far-out theories you'd like to share with your audience of no one?
By
CH, at Tuesday, September 22, 2009 4:26:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home